Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Nerd Post for ek3

  1. #1
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post


  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that...I still check motocrossmadness2.com...only thing is...I don't have an XBox...and it won't be as fun on a console...and I can't use my joystick...and no user created tracks...I could go on...but I won't...In related news...you gonna run the MCM1 tourney with me?...

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I forgot to say...that game looks incredible...

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    Cant you buy a joystick for consoles?

    It will be on PS2.

    I read somewhere that the game was only about 40% done.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dunno about the joystick thing...I have never seen one for console...and it will only look half as good on the PS2...it would lose it's luster...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •